A primary focus of Rooker’s Government sector is to develop build to suit facilities and to renovate existing space for the government to conduct business within. Rooker’s management team has an expert understanding of the lease processes for all of the Federal and State agencies they serve. Through the utilization of tried and true systems Rooker has in place, a tremendous value is provided to the government.
With an organized team approach for each project, Rooker is able to take a lead role through the entire development process; vetting out solutions and proactively managing the multiple phases of each project. By implementing this approach, Rooker’s management team has successfully delivered over 2,000,000 square feet of space across the United States for dozens of Federal and State agencies; each with specific and distinctive needs.
- Office of Hearing Operations Greenville, SC
- US Geological Survey Lawrence, KS
- US Bankruptcy Courts Greenville, NC
- Internal Revenue Service Austin, TX
- USDA National Dog Detector Training Center Newnan, GA
- Social Security Administration Decatur, GA
- Office of Hearing Operations Alpharetta, GA
- Division of Family and Children Services Brunswick, GA
- Social Security Administration Valrico, FL
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Immigration and Customs Enforcement San Antonio, TX
- Office of Hearing Operations Knoxville, TN
- Social Security Administration Lexington, KY
- US Probation Office Asheville, NC